Plans for reopening of sports and music rooms
The Studentenwerk Leipzig offers common rooms in all student hall of residence as a cost free service. Unfortunately, these rooms have had to remain closed in the past few months due to the pandemic.
Common kitchens or clubrooms are not yet allowed to open. However, we have developed hygiene concepts for the sports and music rooms, and stocked up on hygiene products. The technical equipment has had a check-up, and we are preparing for the reopening. Our dormitory spokespersons will inform you as soon as the rooms are available for use again.
For the residents to meet, talk, and have fun, common rooms are provided in every hall of residence, like:
- Table tennis rooms
- and party rooms including kitchen
Student Hall of Residence Spokespeople and Tutors
The hall spokespersons and tutors, who are students themselves and live at halls of residence, are always willing to listen to your problems and questions, organize community activities and events and thus make sure people live together in harmony at the halls of residence. For more information on the work of hall of residence spokespeople and tutors, refer to the keyword "Support" on our website.
Student Clubs at Studentenwerk Student Halls
There are five student pubs at the halls of residence, helping occupants to meet each other and make friends with their programs and the close collaboration with the tutors for foreign students and halls of residence spokespeople.
- Studentenclub Die Oase e.V. at hall of residence Mannheimer Straße
- Leipziger Studentenkeller e.V. (StuK) at hall of residence Nürnberger Straße
- Studentenclub Destille e.V. at hall of residence Philipp-Rosenthal-Straße
- Vetti-Studentenclub Leipzig e.V. Schwemme at hall of residence Straße des 18. Oktober
- Studentenclub C4 e.V. at hall of residence Johannes-R.-Becher-Straße