Student Restaurant Card (Mensa Card) Services


Hand-out, replacement, extension of validity, and transfers regarding your card

At the beginning of the new semester, we offer our student restaurant card service: On specific dates we hand-out, replace, extend or transfer your card directly at our restaurants and cafeterias.

To use our service, please bring your valid student ID card or employee ID card with you. Without this ID we cannot hand-out or update your card.

If the dates are not suitable for you, please use our service at Studenten Service Zentrum (SSZ) Goethestraße 6, desk 5.