Student Restaurants & Cafeterias /
Our Mensa team does not currently get to serve meals, but it does provide our guests with various recipes for recooking at home. This way none of you have to do without the delicious Mensa food.
The next recipe is chicken breast in tortilla breading:
List of ingredients (4 persons)
- 4 chicken breast
- ½ bag of tortilla chips nacho cheese
- 2 eggs
- Pepper or chili
- Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise and season them.
- Crumble the nachos into very small crumbs (like breadcrumbs).
- Now bread the chicken as follows:
- Roll the pieces in flour.
- Pull them through the egg
- Roll them in the crumbled nachos and press them down gently to make shure the crumbs stick to them.
- Fry the breaded chicken breasts in a pan until golden brown.
- If they are not yet fully cooked, simply put them in the oven at 170°C for 10 minutes.
Good luck recooking this dish and bon appétit!